<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/MyHappyEnding.wma">

Saturday, April 30, 2005


Hold them back..i noe i can..i hafta juz..gt thru it.. concentrate on studies.. tt is what I have to do now..
i think I am thinking too much n becoming irritating.. so.. i have to control myself.. but it seems that now that I have stopped all the assuming.. things aren’t getting any better.. in fact.. i feel weird now that I talk to u..u r like.. a stranger n the phone call.. it ended off so awkwardly.. I dun like us being this way.. this is not the way it should be..
he told me u went home first.. although I knew u won’t wait.. I chose to believe n hope that u had the intention n so, I went to check my phone.. there were no messages no nothing.. I gt so fed up I lent my phone to him.. n even after he returned me the phone.. I switched it off, I didn’t want to keep checking it when I noe the messages, they juz won’t come in.. no matter how hard I wished they would.
she told me..we’re just like how it went btw u n her last time.. u didn’t wanted to message her either..i chose to believe it was cause of the exams.. not that u didn’t wanted to message me, I told her that u did message me.. juz that they dun come in as often, I don’t know, maybe u r sick n tired of havin to message me first.but I prfer it that way cuz I won’t mind messagin with u even if I am studying.. but u would mind messgain if u were studying n so, I rather u message me when u’re free..
nowadaes.. i start to sae that I hafta go study, bcuz.. i dun like the long waits, I dun dare to tell u cuz.. i noe ur reason.. u r watchin tv, u went to bathe, they r exactly like the excuses u gave her.. but it is okae. cuz I believe in u.. i choose to believe that u r bathing n u r merely distracted by the tv..
u tell me u wanna concentrate on ur studies..but it seems that everyday, u wanna watch movie.. movie n studying, they just dun occur to me together.. but.. i believe u.. u need a break.. that movie is a must watch n u wanna accompany ur frens.. i noe.. frens come before me.. so, I believe u n I kept my patience..
n..i juz wanna sae sorrie for the last time we quarreled over u nt replyin properly online..i noe..i had been tinkin too much tt time..i noe..i was irriatatin..looking a back, I realized how contradicting I was, I realized how frustrating it was..so sorrie..i didn’t mean it..hope u dun put it to heart..
so for now..i am giving u all the freedom u need.. I believe u..i trust u..i noe u won’t turn me down n u’ll prove that I was right to believe u.. I really hope things can get betta..as for the comfort n bliss I used to receive from u..they r juz obstructed by the exams, they will come back..i believe..



that innocent smile which captivates
`[3:40 AM]


innocence
name : Pei yan____*sodalicious
nick : Garfield
age : sweet seventeen
nationality : singaporean
school : commonwealth sec sch, anglo-chinese junior college
like: my dearest darl, my besty, netball, the wonderful sun, sea n stars
dislikes : people who takes things for granted, cheats another, betrays another



designed by ybean
photoshop brushes


smile
put ur links here.
http://notthesame-anymore.blogspot.com
link 2
link 3
link 4



girl memories

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
October 2006
April 2007



childlike sincerity

tagboard...put ur tagboard here...get your tagboard frm www.tag-board.com



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com